SPECIAL ALL-DAY WORKSHOP WITH AMY ATWELL
2020 Vision: Focus on Your Author Career This Year, This Decade
January 18, 2020
9 -4:30 p.m.
Ocean Landings Resort
900 N. Atlantic Ave.
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Author and publishing expert Amy Atwell brings her industry expertise to an all-day writers’ workshop in Cocoa Beach.
She will cover several topics that will help give indie and traditionally published authors the tools they need to find the success they want in the next year and the next decade.
The program will include:
• A review of publishing trends, including print, ebook, audio, translations, library distribution and subscription services.
• A “VREA” or Virtual Real Estate Assessment – how to organize and review where you are online.
• Calendar Planning – tips on getting organized and planning your year.
• Time vs Money vs Control – approaching your writing as a business and budgeting time and money and when to hire help.
• Working with Freelancers – tips for finding, hiring, communicating with virtual assistants.
About Amy Atwell
With a vision for helping others, Amy Atwell has been building communities for goal-oriented authors since she founded WritingGIAM in 2004. In 2011, she received the RWA® Service Award for the scope of her volunteer activities. She honed her organizational skills as a theater production and stage manager, then went on to 15 years of retail management where she specialized in organization and problem-solving. A 2008 Golden Heart® finalist, Amy’s 2010 debut release LYING EYES is a contemporary caper that blends mystery and suspense with love and laughter. She published AMBERSLEY in 2011, which hit the Top 100 Books and #1 in Historical Romance on both Kindle and Nook and has since sold 100,000+ copies. If you Google her, please note she’s not the doctor, photographer or West Coast actress. Read more about her on her author website.
FEE: STAR members FREE.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! See link below.
Continental breakfast with coffee, beverages, and snacks provided.
There will be a 90-minute break for lunch on your own.
Hotel rooms at Ocean Landings Resort can be reserved at a discounted rate. Call 800-323-8413 and mention the reservation is for the Spacecoast Authors of Romance Event.