October 24, 2015 Meeting Agenda
- Business Meeting : minutes from September’s meeting are HERE.
- Annual General Meeting – Required by RWA standards, at this meeting we must review our Bylaws and our Policy and Procedure Manual. These files are available for review HERE?on our Yahoo Group site.
- Election of Board Members for 2016 – Our current slate of candidates are (see bios below):
- President – JoMarie DeGioia
- Vice-President -?Sue Kellett
- Treasurer-?Debra Fisk
- Secretary – Barbara Ward-Finneran
- Pan Liaison – Lynne St.James
- PRO Liaison – Marian Griffin
- Web Mistress(s) – Pat Dengate & Chris Kridler
- STARCROSSED COVERS contest discussion . ?Link to the current plans HERE.
- STAR TALK topics for this month are:
- subject 1
- subject 2
- subject 3
- And last but not least, THERE WILL BE CAKE! To celebrate the most recent additions to PAN.
JoMarie DeGioia is a bestselling author of Historical and Contemporary Romance. She is published in Erotic Romance under the name Josie Dennis as well. A hybrid author, she also writes Young Adult Fantasy/Adventure stories, New Adult Romance and Paranormal Romance. She?s a member of Romance Writers of America, where she?s served on several committees and as Conference Workshop Chair. She is currently the Vice President of Space Coast Authors of Romance
Sue Kellett has lived in sunny Florida for five years after emigrating from rainy England. Her first novel was accepted five months after being critiqued at a STAR meeting, and she has gone on to publish seven more in the same year. She firmly believes STAR helped launch her writing career and hopes to help others do the same.
Debra Fisk is a contemporary romance author who joined STAR in 2011. She has served as hostess and as Vice President. She is published by Bookstrand. Debra believes STAR is an amazing RWA chapter with outstanding members, who truly believe in supporting each other to achieve their goals. She encourages everyone to get involved.
Bio not available at this time.